Somedays I know that finding a good, simple, healthy and low carb dessert which is not freaking complicated to make is super hard.
Well, you really dont need to thank me but I got you covered with this recipe 😉
BROWNIE PROTEIN KETO BOMBS ARE:
- Keto and Low-Carb: One fat bomb contains 5.2 grams net carbs per serving!
- Paleo: This recipe is free from grains, gluten, soy, and dairy and are therefore paleo-compliant.
- Grain-Free and Gluten-Free: Almond flour is used in this recipe, which is both grain-free and gluten-free, making these fat bombs safe for those who are allergic or intolerant to grains and/or gluten.
- Dairy-Free: Banana is used in this recipe in place of butter so these fat bombs are both dairy-free.
- Vegetarian and Vegan: These Fudge Fat Bombs are both vegetarian and vegan can be vegan if you use a vegan protein powder and spread.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: These fat bombs
donthave any additional sugars!!
Brownie protein keto bombs
This keto bombs gluten-free, easy to make and a staple in my house. The best part is that one bownie bomb has only 5.2g of carbs and 97 kcal
- 50g banana
- 50g high protein chocolate spread
- 50g almond butter
- 25g almond flour (or 30g of coconut flour)
- 25g protein powder
- 50g dark chocolate
Put the mixture into the freezer and let it rest for about 10 minutes to become stiff.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. Once the mixture is stiff shape 12 balls with a scoop and add the chocolate on top of each.
Leave them in the fridge for 4-5 days in a plastic container.