I’ve been writing this blog for almost a year now and in that time, I’ve never REALLY taken the time to introduce myself. Sure, if you’re one of my readers (hi, and thank you!) you’ll have a bit of an idea, but perhaps not a clear one? I for one know that I really like to get to know the people whose lives I read about… so what makes me any different?
I wasn’t entirely sure how to do this, but I think I will figure it out just now 🙂
- I’m a huge introvert. A lot of people tell me that they don’t believe me when I tell them that, but when I know someone well, I open up a lot more. After a long day out, or on a shoot, for example, I really need quiet time to recharge, otherwise I feel totally overwhelmed.
- I’m not religious, but sometimes I wish I had something to believe in. I’m not sure what that would be, but it’s something that occasionally makes me wonder.
- I am currently in my 3rd year of high school education, but I am still not sure if I will apply to college. I don’t know what life has prepared for me and because of that, I will decide that once the time comes. However, the college I would apply to is the Kinesiology college in Zagreb.
- I have never kissed. I was in a relationship for 3 full months, but I was just too scared to get emotionally attached to the person and because of that I have never kissed. I believe in the “special” first kiss and a relationship which is everyone’s dream. By that, I mean a relationship in which you feel safe, secure, happy, and you feel like you are in a true dream, where everything is possible.
- I am a big dreamer. I dream about my ambitions and goals and I am always thinking about how to improve my current position. I never limit my view of the world I live in because I have experienced so many things until now, for which I thought weren’t possible.
- I love coloring books for adults. Honestly, just by filling them with color, combining tones and feeling artistically free makes me feel really relaxed and serene.
- I hate when I have to depend on someone. I am not a team worker and I would always choose to work alone. That doesn’t mean that I don’t like the people around me, by that I just think that I can make a certain things the best by myself.
- I hate going for coffee. It might sound weird, but I am not a coffee person. I know that going for a coffee with a friend is a usual thing people do, but I prefer walks by the river and going to places where I will be alone with someone.
- I have a HUGE problem with trusting people. My whole life, every time I started trusting someone, I would end up hurt. It is just like a vicious circle which has no end. However, I do hope to meet people which I could totally trust and who will stay by my side for a long period of time. I do hope for an honest and trustworthy relationship and I know that I will find more of them one day.
- I can’t dance or sing, but I pretend I can & embarrass everyone!
- I always separate food on my plate because it looks prettier like that.
- I love reading books. That way I calm my crazy thoughts by focusing on what the subject is and I also get the opportunity to enter a whole new world which I can create according to the topic I am reading about.
- I love when people tell me what I am doing wrong because that way I can work on my shortcomings.
- I am not the best listener, but I give my best to help and to listen to whatever someone is talking about. I used to suck in this, but I am definitely better now. The only thing I do need to improve is to not interrupt someone while he is in a middle of the sentence.
- I get to be TOO HONEST sometimes. I mean I always say what is on my mind because I find that kind of relationship the strongest. I don’t understand why do people get offended once you tell them honestly what you think. I actually appreciate so much when someone can be honest with me and when I can discuss something openly with someone.
- I sing so loudly when I am alone at home. I am not a part kind of person, but once no one is at home, I love to turn on the music so high and sing so that the whole neighborhood can hear me.
- Every time I watch a cartoon I fall in love with the main male character. I don’t know why but they are just so attractive.
- My favorite movie is “All the boys I loved before”. The main characters name is Lara (just like mine) and I can relate so much to her life. It is just so unreal.
- I can’t bond with people my age. It is a true mystery for me and one of the hardest tasks EVER! I don’t know is it because I am different and because I love talking about the future and all those “adulthood” topics, or is it because they don’t like my personality.
- I have a “lying” face. It is actually quite funny and I can’t help my self when I try to hide something I make that special face and everyone knows that I am not telling the truth. It is so not fair when I can’t hide things from others.
I hope that gives you a bit more insight into me and my life. I personally love reading things like this (because let’s face it, we’re all mega nosy!), and I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my version.